November 11, 2013

City Life Can be Lively, Suburban and Family-Friendly - Westchester Magazine - April 2013 - Westchester, NY

Yours truly was featured in the April 2013 issue of Westchester Magazine where I share some of my thoughts on life in the City of Yonkers.

This was my first official interview/article, so please feel free to share your comments and thoughts....

I would like to thank Dana White for thinking of me for the article.  Stefan Radtke, a really cool and talented photographer who made the shoot a breeze. and last but not least, Mr. Peter Kelly and his awesome staff at X20 for the generous use of his restaurant and for always making me feel at home whenever I visit.

Click the link below and check out my story....

City Life Can be Lively, Suburban and Family-Friendly - Westchester Magazine - April 2013 - Westchester, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment